Hello lovelies! :)
I have a GOOD NEWS TO SHARE!
PasJel is now available in Singapore through www.pasjelbabyskin.sg !
I am a user of their products before it even reach Singapore!!
Do take note that PasJel Singapore is the Sole Authorized Distributor in Singapore..
Do avoid purchasing from other website as there are imitation products in the market!
-
Thank you PasJel Singapore for sending me these products :)
I really love the pastel colour packaging! :)
-
So here's some background information about PasJel Singapore..

PasJel was first established in Thailand in 2013, and within the same year it went international! The safety and effectiveness of PasJel was the reason why it gained immense popularity and quickly expanded to Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and China! PasJel products is GMP Certified and HSA Singapore Compliant! PasJel currently has 13 different products that caters to different needs such as whitening, anti-acne, anti-ageing, blemish removal etc..
Below are 4 of my favourite products!!
-


PasJel Everbright Blue Body Cream is the perfect body cream to illuminate your skin.
Power packed with skin brightening ingredients such as Peppermint Extract, Multi-Fruit Extract and Curcuma Longa Extract to whiten, freshen, and protect your skin from UVB, making your skin bright and fresh.
Love this packaging the most! the Pastel colour packaging is so pretty!
Even the lotion is Pastel colour! :) :)

Review: I really love the scent of this body cream! It smells really soothing and nice..
I apply after my shower in the evening before I sleep.. The cream is very rich and yet won't leave a sticky feel, instead my skin becomes instantly smoother and softer!
Highly recommended! 


Pasjel Premiere Silver Pink Facial Mask is their first Pasjel Premiere product!
This premium facial mask reveals the younger look of your face. It revives, moisturizes, tightens and smoothens facial skin while lessening the appearance of wrinkles.
You will feel the amazing effect 24hours after initial use!! My favourite peel off mask!

Review: Apply to the face, wait 30minutes to an hour and then peel off. Use twice a week.
I love this peel off mask! Because I apply make up almost everyday.. by using this, it allows me to peel off the left over make up residue that make up cleanser cannot remove.. 

PasJel Sun Fighting Gel SPF 50 PA+++ helps protect your face from UVA and UVB rays.
Face up and fight with the sun! No stain on your face, no sticky feeling, smooth and bright all day long! Enhanced with Vitamin E leaving your face smooth and bright with effective protection.

Review: Apply to your face 15 minutes before exposure to the sunlight.
I love the Sun! but because Singapore is way too hot! I need sunblock to prevent dark spots appearing on my face..I really love this Sunblock.. in fact I know about this product and use it before it even reach Singapore! I love the smooth feeling after applying it and it leave no stain on your face! After applying this.. you are ready to face the sun! :) However I wish it comes in a bigger tube..



Oh My Egg Blue Whitening Formula is a combination of white egg, lemon oil and natural oil extract to make your skin look brighter, bringing a softer touch to your skin. Continuous use will not only whiten the skin but will also reduce imperfections such as freckles, discolorations and dark spots as well. Formulated for skin clarifying and that radiant glowing skin!

Review: Use once or twice a day during bathing like ordinary soap. Best used together with Everbright Blue Body Cream :)
I really love the shape of this soap! It looks really good on your soap tray!

After using this, you will feel that your skin is much smoother and brighter! :)

-
Great News!
PasJel Singapore is offering a limited time offer as part of the product launch in Singapore.
Offers last up to 30th September 2015 23:59hrs!

Website: www.pasjelbabyskin.sg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pasjelbabyskinsg
Instagram: @pasjelbabyskinsg (#Welovepasjelsg)
Bring Back Your Baby Skin Today!

Quote "SabrinaSeah5" for a 5% off minimum purchase of $30,
or "SabrinaSeah10" for a 10% off minimum purchase of $50!

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply