Our Wedding Day - Part four!
Haha..I aim to finish the wedding posts before our 1 year Wedding anniversary! :)
~
AnywaI finally received the final copy of my wedding video few days back!
Close to 10 months to get the final video!! will post on our 1 year wedding anniversary :) 
.
Previous post:

Another major throwback post to 30th April 2016!
Instagram: #khswWedding

My second outfit : Traditional Kua! Love it :)


<3
<3
<3

At my in law's place..













Back to our home #khswHome :)

Love this pic alot!
Light up the lamp.. omg, our room so empty back then..











Back to my parent's place..

Cute baby Jacey..
My family..



Thank you all for coming <3 <3 <3 :)
Check out baby Jacey on the right.. hahaha..
We have another album for front view portrait pics because we have 2 photographers..
will post the front view pics on facebook soon.. still at the midst of sorting..
~
:) 2 more months to our first year wedding anniversary!
Most prob celebrate together with our 10years dating anniversary! :)
Can't believe we are together for 10 years!! Where did all the time go!!
:) Have a good day everyone! :)

Part 5 blogpost coming up soon :)
will post some pics on my instagram : @bigtreeandkoala !
See you there :)

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    You are so sweet and pretty!!

Leave a Reply